2008年9月13日 星期六

Photography / Iris Lin


I like to capture natural shots. It is the best style to express my ideas. I don't like my works to be too artificial; they should be simple and relaxing.

Single

From the existentialism in the 1960s up until now, self awareness has been growing. It is too easy to fail in a relationship. Therefore, it is easier to love yourself and enjoy taking others love. It is interesting to look up how people feel about the single status. After the research I decide to use photography to present my project.

Yarning

Habit are things we can fall into, and try to climb out of. Here is the project to explore human behavior. We think that yawnning is hypnotic. They really can make you sleepy if you see someone who is yawnning. Even if it is only on pictures!

沒有留言: